Saturday 9 February 2013

Sitex 2012 - Western Digital My Passport Portable External Hard Drive

I am quite late on the portable hard drive bandwagon. I had no urgent use for it as I can still use the various capacity thumbdrive that I have or save to the cloud.

However, Western Digital had a good deal at the recent Sitex 2012 for their My Passport portable hard disk. They had several colours, of which I chose the 1TB in black. It comes with their carrying case. Normally, the case would cost SGD9.90.

The unboxing photos:









It has a nice texture.






























The pen gives the size perspective of the hard drive. 













It is quite dissappointing to see a new bag that has a rusted zipper.
Come on WD, you cannot get those Chinese factories to produce 
a better quality product? 





The hard-drive and cable fits right into the zipper bag quite nicely. I have to start finding something to store on my new WD portable drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment